You've heard it all before - "our race is better than theirs!"
This won't be my LONGEST blog post - but it's to the point and I hope you'll find it helpful.
If you're on the fence about running any of the Hot Chocolate Race Series... I cannot recommend them highly enough.
Here, in no particular order, I give you the top five reasons to run this race in whatever city you're able.
1) The Hot Chocolate series races give AMAZING bling. Aaaahmazing. So real you wanna eat it. Have a look.
2) The Hot Chocolate races are VERY well organized. You never have to worry about where to park, where the start line is - etc. because it's all well planned out ahead of time, and well mapped at the race venue.
3) The expo. They have SERIOUSLY one of the BEST expos I've been to. So many awesome products, so much chocolate to taste... so many friendly people. This is an expo you don't want to miss.
4) Great race photos. I mean, come on. Most races you get pics where you're either blurry or blocked by the people in front of you. check this out:
5) ALL THE COOL HEIFERS ARE DOING IT!
Don't get left out - sign up now - use code BRHCSCOTTS17 to receive a free hat when you run the Hot Chocolate 15K in Scottsdale.